– A licence for this software is included with each purchase of a LAB.PROBE.XXX
– All initial settings to start using your PROBE are included in Testloop Probe and are NIP protected. They are:
- You can name your LAB.PROBE.XXX for easy recognition when connecting (like FORCE CANAL, HOPPER WEIGHT, etc…)
- The Probe serial number is stored within which can be used in calibration reports
- The type of measurement can be stored with its associated units like Force, Pressure, Dimensional, Torque, Weight, Strength, Strain, etc…
- The sensor serial number can also be memorized which can also be used in calibration reports
- The setting of the sensor gain, the tool for calibrating the PROBE, is accessible by the user or a calibration agency
- The nominal value of the sensor with its relevant units are stored inside the LAB.PROBE (like 500N, 100lbf, 200kg, etc…)
- If there was a permanent offset on the sensor applied for instance by an initial weight, it can be eliminated by a stored offset
- The measurement resolution (the number of zeros) can be set between 0 decimal place up to 4 decimal places
- The measurement speed is adjustable from 7.5 measurements/sec up to 3 840 measurements/sec
- There is a graph recorder built in and you can visualize it as soon as you click Start. Then, clicking on Stop will even allow you to transfer these records on the internal memory, on a USB key or even on a Network drive.
- There is a built-in reporting function that will generate a pdf displaying the recordings (the graph) and the Max – Freeze – Min values. Furthermore, it is possible to convert the horizontal value by using a factor.